Kindergarten has been learning that patterns repeat. Can you find patterns hiding in Paul Klee’s painting, Castle and Sun? Does this city look crowded with so many buildings so close together? Does this city look like your neighborhood? We will create our own city collages with patterned papers.
- Write your name and class. Draw a line for the land.
- Choose two pieces of paper. Find more like your two pieces to finish your pattern.
- Glue your pieces in a row, these will be your buildings.
- Draw details on your buildings, like windows, doors, and roofs.
- Color in your sky and the ground. Don’t forget- this is a neighborhood.