It’s time for the 2023 Doodle for Google Contest, the theme is “I am grateful for…”. To participate, you will create a Doodle based on this theme that includes the word “Google”.
What is the “Doodle for Google” contest? Doodle for Google is an annual art contest for students grades K-12. Students create their own Google Doodle for the chance to have it featured on Google.com, as well as win some great scholarships and tech packages for their schools.
What are Doodles? Doodle Examples
Need more information?
Link: Entry form
Link: Enter your Doodle online
- One student= one entry
- Original artwork, no copyrighted or trademarked characters, images, or logos (like Mickey Mouse)
- Must include the word “Google” and follow the theme “I am grateful for…”.
- Submit your entry two ways: submit it online yourself OR give it to Ms. Baird by Tuesday, March 7.
- How to submit your own artwork online by Tuesday, March 7– take a high quality photo with good lighting or scan your artwork. Complete the online entry form and upload your photo here: Enter your Doodle online
- Ms. Baird can submit your entry for you. You need to give her your completed artwork and entry form by Tuesday, March 7.