It’s time for the 2022 Doodle for Google Contest, the theme is “I care for myself by…”. Create a Doodle based on this theme that includes the word “Google”.
What is the “Doodle for Google” contest? Doodle for Google is an annual art contest for students grades K-12. Students create their own Google Doodle for the chance to have it featured on Google.com, as well as win some great scholarships and tech packages for their schools.
What are Doodles? Doodle Examples
Need more information? Click the image below to learn more about the contest.
Link: Entry form
Link: Enter your Doodle online
- One student= one entry
- Original artwork, no copyrighted or trademarked characters, images, or logos (like Mickey Mouse)
- Must include the word “Google” and follow the theme “I care for myself by…”.
- Submit your entry two ways: online by Friday, March 4 OR give to Ms. Baird by Wednesday, March 2.
- Submit your own artwork online by Friday, March 4. Take a high quality photo with good lighting or scan your artwork. Complete the online entry form and upload your photo here: Enter your Doodle online
- Ms. Baird can submit your entry for you. You need to give her your completed artwork and entry form by Wednesday, March 2.