It’s time for the 2019 Doodle 4 Google. What is a Doodle? Click the image below to learn more about the contest.
- This contest is optional.
- Your design must be 2-D (flat) and original. You cannot copy or use copyrighted artworks.
- You can use art class time (not during Art to Remember) OR work on this at home.
- Your parents/guardian must fill out and sign the entry form.
- Your design must be done on the entry form or taped onto the entry form. I have entry forms or you can click here to print one at home.
- If you want Ms. Baird to submit your design, it’s due Wednesday, March 13.
- If you want to enter your design at home with your parents/guardian, it’s due Monday, March 18.