Google is holding its annual Doodle4Google art contest. This year’s theme is: What Makes Me…Me. Click on the image for more information. The basic information:
- Who: Kindergarten- 5th grade (and all the way up through 12th!)
- What: Doodle4Google artwork ON the official entry form and 50 word description of your artwork
- Where: Online or through mail-in entry
- When: October 19- December 7, 2015
- Why: Your design could be the Google logo for a day! Additional prizes: a $30,000 college scholarship, a $50,000 Google for Education grant for our school, a trip to Google headquarters in California.
Need some inspiration? Here are videos sharing the creative process of Google’s Doodlers, the artists who create Google’s special logos.
Step 1: Imagine
Step 2: Create
Step 3: Share and Collaborate
Please see Ms. Baird if you’re interested in this awesome art opportunity!